As I mentioned a few weeks ago, my resolutions for 2007 didn't go so well. Nonetheless, I have an even longer list of resolutions for 2008. Some are business-related, and others are concerning my personal and family life.
Business first, of course:
1. To dedicate the first hour of each workday to my own projects, with the larger goal of completing a novel and two ebooks within the course of the year.
2. To finish and launch my long-overdue website updates.
3. To increase my annual income by a third.
My personal goals for 2008:
4. To pay off 75 percent of my credit card debt.
5. To keep in better touch with my friends, especially those I neglected in 2007.
6. To get pregnant! (Yep, we've decided it's time to expand our menagerie... er... family.)
What are your resolutions? If you would like to share, please feel free to comment with your resolutions or a link to your own blog post on the subject.
Happy New Year, everyone!