As I mentioned a few weeks ago, my resolutions for 2007 didn't go so well. Nonetheless, I have an even longer list of resolutions for 2008. Some are business-related, and others are concerning my personal and family life.
Business first, of course:
1. To dedicate the first hour of each workday to my own projects, with the larger goal of completing a novel and two ebooks within the course of the year.
2. To finish and launch my long-overdue website updates.
3. To increase my annual income by a third.
My personal goals for 2008:
4. To pay off 75 percent of my credit card debt.
5. To keep in better touch with my friends, especially those I neglected in 2007.
6. To get pregnant! (Yep, we've decided it's time to expand our menagerie... er... family.)
What are your resolutions? If you would like to share, please feel free to comment with your resolutions or a link to your own blog post on the subject.
Happy New Year, everyone!
I try to keep this blog mostly writing-related, but every once in a while I see something in the news that I just have to comment about. Tod...
This is a very long post, but the information contained in it is potentially very important, so please bear with me. On Monday I read a very...
Please see the bottom of this post for an update. Quite recently, I blogged about an email I received from Rob Palmer, the president of GoF...
Please scroll down for an update on this post. My posts on Freelance Work Exchange ( now GoFreelance.com ) have always attracted a lot of h...
Not long ago, I was browsing on Facebook when I saw an ad for a software that automagically generates blog posts for you. This was news to m...
When I was writing an article today, I used the word "agreeance," and Word automatically flagged it. I was flabbergasted. Althou...
Several months ago, Rob Palmer emailed me regarding my blog posts regarding GoFreelance.com, formerly known as Freelance Work Exchange or Fr...
I feel like, ever since Panama started getting better, I've been playing one of those games where you add something every round. You kn...
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn commissions from sales made through these links. I'...
My last post talked a lot about how I'm trying to adapt to a lack of deadlines , now that I'm working on my own projects and not fre...