Last week wasn't a very productive week. I've still been feeling stuck on my novel -- I completely lack the interest in working on it, as well as the motivation to make myself do it anyway. Hopefully this week will help to repair that, since it is the week of the Muse Online Writers Conference, and I am planning on participating in quite a bit. And with NaNoWriMo coming up, too, hopefully that will help me to get back in gear.
1. Novels: It wasn't for lack of trying, but I didn't actually work on my novel until Saturday evening, when I rewrote a paragraph (just a few sentences). I had a very busy weekend, though, and didn't get back to work on it on Sunday, so today we will see if finally "picking up the pen," so to speak, got me officially unstuck.
2. Blogs and websites: No progress yet.
3. Other writing projects: No progress yet.
4. Books: Still need to get back to Les Miz!
5. Horses: The horses probably saw the most action this past week, when compared to my novel and other projects. Rondo was ridden Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (V. had two lessons and a practice ride), and I rode Panama those days as well. Three rides a week for each horse was my goal at the beginning of the year, so at least it was a successful week in one respect!
Hopefully, with the conference this week and NaNoWriMo looming, I will finish out the year more productively than it has been lately!